Have you ever been excited to get those bottles chilled only to find your fridge full of them? Not a single place for a bottle or can. When you ask the family to chill your brew, they don’t like you. You need a beer fridge if this is real.
Photo by Harrison Fitts on Unsplash
A beer fridge can solve your problems. Your family will be happy to have more space in the normal fridge, and you will be happy to have a selection of your favorite brews nestled together at their optimal temperature best garlic presses, waiting for you whenever you want to open it.
The best place to keep your beer is in the garage. When you are away, all of your tools and cars can keep you going. Everyone in your household will be happy if the fridge is out of sight from the main living spaces.
You are probably wondering how to pick the best beer fridge. We’ve already looked at this topic for you. We are going to look at some of the best beer fridges.
What To Look For In A Beer Fridge
There are some key features that you want to check out when you want to dedicate a fridge to beer.
The Type Of Fridge
If you’ve ever been to a refrigerator store, you’ve seen how many choices there are. We recommend you look at these three types.
- Freestanding fridges
- Built-in fridges
- Mini fridges
The most popular design of fridge is freestanding. They come in standard-sizes and have wheels to help move them. If you move, you can bring a freestanding fridge with you.
New houses have built-in fridges. You can install the refrigerators at any location you want. To create a seamless look, they are designed to sit flush with cabinets.
Mini fridges are smaller than any other type of fridge. You can save a lot of money if you only need to store a few beers.
You need to figure out where you’re going to put the beer fridge. It’s important to pay attention to the size of fridges. If you want a built-in fridge behind the home bar, size is more important. Most standard fridges will fit in a garage.
Beer fridges have doors. Beer fridges look nice. When it’s time to replenish, you can see your beer while it’s cooling down, and you automatically know.
If you install a beer fridge in the garage or a room with a lot of sunlight, the doors may be better. It is not good for bottled beer to be in the sun.
The 8 Best Beer Fridges For Your Garage
Invalid table id.
If you want to find the perfect beer fridge for your garage, take a look at this list.
1. Whynter BR-130SB Beverage Refrigerator
There are 120 standard 12 ounce cans in this sale. The top shelf has a capacity of 15 cans, the second shelf has 15 cans, the third shelf has 15 cans, and the fifth shelf has 25 cans. The cooling solution is small and powerful.
- A sleek black cabinet with a frosted glass door, pro-style towel bar handle, and soft interior lighting with on/off switch is a modern design. It adds a useful function to your space.
- An evenly-cooled space is created by the fan-circulated compressor cooling system which creates a consistent temperature throughout the cabinet.
The fridge is only 33 inches tall and can hold 120 cans. It is in a small space. A beer fridge that maximizes space is a good choice. You don’t have to clear out a large section of your garage to keep beer cold.
The thermostat is variable. You can find the ideal temperature for your beer with a range of 30oF to 60oF. Even temperature distribution is ensured by the internal fan-forced system. We all want a beer fridge.
The beer fridge is very nice. The glass door isrimmed with steel and stands against the cabinets. If your garage is more than just a storage space, this fridge will help create a finished look.
- Compact size doesn’t sacrifice beer holding capacity
- Adjustable shelves
- Excellent ventilation system
- Loud compressor
- The glass door may sweat in humid areas
2. NewAir NBC126SS02 Beverage Refrigerator And Cooler
Our 126 Can Cooler Refrigerator is perfect for any room and holds up to 126 cans.
- Beer, Wine, and Soda can be kept at the perfect temperature for serving. All of your family favorites can be stored.
- Our mini fridge is great for storing lunch at the office, in your dorm room, or anywhere in your home. Plug it in and you’re ready to go.
The beer fridge from New Air is top of the line. The sleek design of this fridge doesn’t have to be sacrificed for function.
The double paneled glass doors are ideal for insulation. There is no need to worry about the seal. You can open this door from either side. You have easy access to a cold one no matter where you go.
The fridge has a lot of storage shelves. It’s important that you have the ability to adjust the shelving units so that you don’t have to pack the same beer every time. You can make the inside storage space your own. You shouldn’t be restricted to a particular can or bottle size because you like to change it up.
- Quiet compressor system
- Adjustable and removable shelves
- 126 can capacity
- No temperature gauge, only temperature levels
- LED light is not automatic
3. Whynter BR-062WS Beverage Refrigerator
The BR-091WS is a 90 can capacity STAINLESS STEEL beverage refrigerator with lock.
- Capacity: 90 standard 12 oz. cans
- The door with cylinder lock and two keys has a sleek white cabinet and is trimmed in a STAINLESS STEAK.
This model is great for beer fridges. There is a lock on the door to guarantee security. It will give you peace of mind that your beer is safe when you leave.
The compressor cooling system is powerful. It will guarantee ice-cold beers by cooling your drink down to 30oF. It is soft and perfect for dark places.
There are two sizes of this fridge. One holds 62 cans and the other holds 90. You have to decide which one is better for storing beer. You don’t have to worry about leaving a few inches free in the back because they fit flush with the wall. If you want to save space for your other interests, either model can fit in the small corner.
- Two size options
- Built-in lock feature
- Energy efficient
- May not fit uniquely-shaped cans and bottles well
- Temperature control dial in an inconvenient space
4. Danby Look-All Fridge
Danby had a sale that had a Cu.Ft. The Danby Contemporary Classic outdoor mini fridge is ideal for backyard or deck.
- The All refrigerator unit is big enough to fit in a fridge.
- The waterproof electrical housing, UV protected plastic, and 4 castors make this the perfect outdoor fridge.
Even in the hottest places, this fridge will keep your beer cold. This particular model has been subjected to a lot of tests to make sure it has cooling capabilities. Your drinks will stay the same in a tropical environment. It’s reassuring to use a fridge that can take the heat in the summer because it can get very hot in a garage.
The fridge is made of high-quality steel and has four wheels. This fridge can be found in a section of the garage. It’s easy to roll it out and plug it in to keep your brew cool. If your fridge is sitting for weeks without movement, you don’t have to worry about the wheels getting ruined.
- Rust-proof castor wheels for indoor/outdoor use
- Efficient in high heat environments
- Waterproof electric housing
- It’s not meant to be outside permanently.
- Can’t use to cool food
5. Bull Outdoor Stainless Steel Refrigerator
The outdoor fridge would make a great addition to your garage. The 304 steel is built tough, so you know it. It can thrive in your garage if it can survive the rainstorms and the intense sunlight in the middle of summer.
The beer fridge is the same size as the interior one. The door has a seven-can dispensers built in. You get plenty of shelf space for your bottles, and you also get an extra drawer to keep your snacks. It is possible to remove this drawer to make more space for beer, but it is also possible to keep a few other items.
- Extremely durable material
- Extra storage features
- Not as cold as other fridges.
- Can dispenser doesn’t fit all types of cans
6. Frigidaire Retro Bar Fridge Refrigerator
Enhance the appearance of your decor with the red retro designed refrigerator. It has a?18.6 x 21.5 x 32.50 inches and a 3.3 Cu. Its unique design and vibrant color complement your decor and will fit in your apartment, kitchen or dormitory.
- The bar refrigerator has a thermostat control knob that can be adjusted to make life easier. It also has a side mounted bottle opener that you can open from the side.
- It comes with two glass shelves that make it easy to clean and make room for additional storage. There are a variety of ways to organize your storage needs. There is a gallon door bin that can hold all sorts of beverages.
The beer fridge is for fans of 50s style places. You are sure to find a favorite color. It would be a shame to put such a statement piece in your garage. It will give you more reason to set up an entertainment area so that you can have a retro fridge on display.
One of the cheapest options in the range is the fridge. The beer fridge is not expensive because it is vintage-inspired.
You can change the heights to fit non-standard shaped cans. The door is another great feature. The shelves are designed to hold bottles. You can purchase this fridge knowing it will hold all your beer vessels.
- Fun retro design
- Built-in bottle opener on the side
- Great deal
- Loud motor
- Door seal can have some issues
7. AstroAI Mini Fridge
Astroai mini fridge is a small fridge to store foods and is available in 6 cans. It’s perfect to use in your bedroom, office, dorm, travel, boating, camping, and so on.
- Small items like breast milk, skincare, and food are easy to separate from theremovable shelf, great gift for women and men.
- It is possible to connect the compact refrigerator to a 100-120V home power supply or a 12V car power supply.
If you don’t want a full fridge unit, the mini fridge is an excellent option. It is perfect for the casual beer drinker who doesn’t want a lot of beer at a ready to drink temperature.
The fridge is small and easy to take out of the garage. You can keep your beer chilled on the road if you have a standard wall outlet plug and 12V car adaptor. Pick up your fridge and plug it into the wall once you get there. It’s better than any other cooler.
This is a quiet machine because of the small motor and size. When the motor kicks on, most beer fridges make audible noises, but this one won’t. You will never notice it until you need a beer.
- Comes with a 12V car adaptor
- Extremely portable
- If you need it for something besides beer, it can act as a warmer.
- Only holds six cans
- It’s better to keep cold cans cold than it is to cool them down.
8. N’FINITY Pro HDX Wine And Beverage Center
A professional quality and stylish design can be found in the Stained Home bar. The Wine Enthusiast’s N’FINITY PRO HDX Wine and Beverage Center is a must have for any home bar or game room.
- There are 7 pull out shelves in the left zone and 4 fixed beverage shelves in the right zone.
- The temperature can be adjusted without having to open the door. The left and right zones have different temperatures for white and red wine.
There is plenty of beer in this beverage center. There are two areas. One side has 90 cans of beer, while the other has 35 bottles. Sometimes it’s nice to have the option to store wine, even if you don’t want a beer fridge. Someone in your family may be a wine enthusiast. You can please everyone with the fridge.
There are two choices for installation. It can be built in or freestanding. If you have a countertop in your garage, the built-in is a better option than the freestanding one. The freestanding model is great if you don’t know where to put it.
There is an external temperature control pad. The temperature adjustment mechanism is located inside the beer fridge. You have to open the door to change it. Your fridge is forced to use more energy if you do that every time.
This problem has been fixed by placing their temperature control outside. Touch a screen to change the environment.
- Two storage spaces
- Sleek design
- The temperature control system can change side by side.
- Only one side is transparent
- The motor can be loud
It’s time to put a fridge in the garage.
Nowadays, if you want to store three bottles of beer in the fridge, you need a full door shelf. You should have a separate area for your beer.
It is time to buy a beer fridge if you don’t want to wait for your beer to cool down. There is a fridge for everyone. If you want a sleek built-in design to complement your garage space or a freestanding fridge to keep your beer cold, there is an option for you.
Your warm beer problems can be solved by any of the fridges above. Pick one that matches what you want Today is the last day to get a fridge.
Related: Cool Wall Mounted Bottle Openers