There are advantages to storing wine in a wine refrigerator.
Before we look at the features to think about when buying your next wine fridge, we should look at some of the main reasons and advantages that might encourage you to buy one in the first place.
- Wine needs to be served at certain temperatures in order to be enjoyed fully. Red and white wines can be served from 62 to 68 degrees. You can enjoy your wine the way you want it to be.
- A wine cooler is essential if you want to age your wine and improve it over time. Wine stored in regular fridges or elsewhere won’t improve over time, because the wine cooler conditions are better suited to helping wines age properly.
- A wine cooler like the Wine Enthusiast Silent 18 Bottle Two-Temp Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator can add a lot of aesthetic appeal to any kitchen. Wine coolers with elegant blue lighting and sleek designs can really enhance the look and flair of your home.
- If you are indecisive between a single zone or a dual zone wine cooler, the dual zone should win out. You can store red and white wines in your fridge at the same time if you have two designated areas of temperature control.
- Wine coolers can be used for a variety of purposes. You can put other drinks in there like cans of beer or bottled water, which is a nice extra storage and cooling solution to have in the home.
Features to consider when selecting a wine cooler.
What should you be looking for in a dual zone wine cooler? Some features are more important to you than others. The size, style, temperature, overall capacity, and unique features of each model can help you choose the perfect cooler.
Shelves and wine bottle capacity
The number of shelves best degreasers for kitchen cabinets and overall capacity of a dual zone wine cooler are important factors to consider when buying one, but this is not the most important factor. If you want to have a large collection of wine at home, you need a large cooler with lots of shelves and space like the Allavino FlexCount VSWR172-2BWRN. The capacity of a wine cooler is related to the size of bottles. You should consider whether or not the shelves areremovable, as this will allow you to store bigger bottles or bottles in upright positions.
Temperature ranges of each zone
Wine needs to be kept at certain temperatures to be appreciated, but not all coolers are capable of that. The EdgeStar CWR5631FD, for example, has a temperature range that is much larger than others, giving the user more flexibility in terms of which wines they keep in the cooler and how cool it is. If you really like dry white wines, you need a cool.
Wine coolers can be freestanding or built-in. In a wine cellar, for example, a freestanding cooler can be placed in open spaces around the kitchen or other areas where heat can escape. The EdgeStar CWR263DZ is a built-in wine cooler that is part of the overall kitchen design. It is important to choose the right spot to install freestanding. The Kalamera 24” Wine Refrigerator is one of the highly versatile models you can find.
Thermoelectric vs. compressor wine coolers
When it comes to thermoelectric wine coolers vs compressor coolers, the simple fact is that they are quieter and have less vibrations, so they are a better choice.
Compressor coolers are more powerful and offer larger temperature ranges.
Noise level rating
A lot of people don’t want noisy appliances in their kitchens. If you tend to be easily bothered by noisy fridges, consider the fact that some wine coolers are quieter than others.
Dimensions and weight
The weight and size of your cooler is perhaps the most important aspect to consider. The Allavino FlexCount VSWR172-2BWRN can be very large. If you don’t have enough space in your kitchen, cellar, or other areas, you will not be able to install the cooler correctly. If the space you want to place your unit in is small, you should consider a wine cooler. Measure out the space in which you intend to install the cooler and consult the specifications of each model to get the exact weight and dimensions.
Extras: lighting, controls and security lock
The EdgeStar CWR5631FD is one of the best dual zone wine coolers that comes with a range of additional features. These features could help you make a decision between two different models. The Kalamera 24” Wine Refrigerator is an example of a cooler with a lock that could be useful for people with children.
There is a dual zone wine cooler.
Make the most of your wine cooler by following these top tips.
- The wines should be kept at a temperature. Don’t change the temperature too much.
- Try to keep the humidity levels around 60-70%.
- If the cooler has UV protection, place it in the shade.
If you can, try to avoid moving the cooler.